Monday, December 20, 2010

Blah!

Well, first off, Happy Holidays/ Merry Christmas/ Happy late Hannukah, etc.

Sorry about the delay, but as I said on my tea blog, I've been wicked busy. Anyways, a random update on what I've been up to so far.

My new job is going well. Definitely a job in which you realize how well off you are personally and a job that you have to take seriously...which is why I like it. My other job is just...meh, but with this new job, I love the fact that I'm helping people who otherwise wouldn't have that help, and that makes me happy. :)

Let's see...I've also been donating some stuff to my local Goodwill, and have been thinking about volunteering at my local food shelter. Don't know when I'll find the time though, lol.

Anyways, hope everyone's doing great.

No comments: