Wednesday, November 3, 2010

If you're addicted to Facebook, check this out!

http://lifehacker.com/5680715/better-facebook-makes-the-new-facebook-font-readable-adds-tons-of-other-tweaks

Please keep in mind though, that as the lifehacker author states, it will drastically change your layout; however, the layout change is a small price to pay in order to have more control over your facebook, is it not?

If any of my readers decide to install it (as I have) please share if you like it or not. :)

24 comments:

Mr. Bloggity said...

very cool, lifehacker is awesome

Amiey White said...

I read this . me also addicted with fb =,="

Crammarc said...

im not an addict yet

Crammarc said...

but who knows

befashionistic.blogspot.com/ said...

how will this help my addiction? lol

Lemmiwinks said...

I like what you did with your blog.
Followin !

Shutterbugz said...

Interesting post I will spread this one around, cheers.

RoodNverse said...

awesome thanks

About Insurance said...

thanks for the tips!

Paladin-Bias said...

interesting post for sure

amidoinitrite? said...

I like this a lot!

Fuuuuuuuu said...

these are some great tips

Swift Love said...

good job with this!

MacPCharmony said...

great! xD

SC2 Strats said...

Pretty sweet. Love the blog, you got a new follower!

Futomara said...

Can you believe I had over 1,100 visitors that read today's article, Don't Tickle This Elmo -- You'll Regret It Or A Full Moon You Don't Want To See? Where were you?

Come At Me Bro said...

Love facebook!

Dan said...

lol I hate facebook. Nothing good has come of it for me, so I no longer have it.

About Insurance said...

I think I'm addicted to FB

MacPCharmony said...

good post!

Fuuuuuuuu said...

that's pretty interesting

Swift Love said...

I'm always on facebook

amidoinitrite? said...

nice, I like this

RatsRunThisTown said...

This are actually pretty slick!