Monday, September 6, 2010

What to write...

Well, I won't be mentioning anything about work, that's for sure, lol. That's pretty much off limits, and while there is a boatload of drama there (as there is at any workplace), it's not worth me getting into, even though I'm sure I could script a pilot and send it to a network, lol, a la "Ice Road Truckers", "Cake Boss", etc, haha!

Lol...anyways, Now that my vehicle has passed inspection, I find myself with another bunch of choices to make, some of which I can't mention, because...I can't mention them. Never count your chicks before they hatch, and all that. I AM looking at getting a full time job during the day though, working in the mental health field, just to get my foot in the door and get some real experience. It only makes sense as that's what my major is in.
I am planning on sticking with P90X as well as I'm able to, because mainly with my work schedule and class picking up again, as well as studying up on my math (long story) I'm going to lose some time, and looking at the one class I'm taking...holy cow it's probably a good thing that I insisted on only taking one class, LMAO! I can tell already it's going to take up a lot of time.

Thinking ahead, I have to talk with some people at my Alma Mater about perhaps going back there for another degree, which I'll probably be doing in a couple of weeks when I head back there for a couple of days (and trust me, I cannot WAIT to go, lol)

Thanks for reading...and if you could, could you click on one of those links? :) That would make me happy (No, you don't have to buy anything, lol) Also, I think I'm going to start posting my P90X experiences here too, lol, so if that's something you're interested in trying, keep an eye out! :)

No comments: