Sunday, August 29, 2010

So...where do I begin...?

Recently, I've had a lot on my plate. Worrying about a vehicle, about employment, about school, about trying to find enough time in the day to get everything done that I want to get done...and the seasons turn, and the year rolls by...and it seems like I'm getting nothing at all accomplished. This irritates me, and has caused a LOT of stress for me, some of it completely unnecessary but in other areas stress that I have brought upon myself due to choices I've made which haven't been the greatest.

Financially and job wise, I'm not where I want to be. I'm getting better, but nothing worthwhile is ever easy and I just have to keep reminding myself of that now and again. One of these days I'll make it work for me, instead of the other way around, and then I will be able to be proud of myself and what I've accomplished.

No comments: